Terms & Conditions
Our Company is registered company name of Gaintex Industrial Compnay Limited. Our Company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit.
1. These Terms and Conditions of Trading apply to all contracts between Our Company Ltd. and the customer in relation to all sales of our products and services.
2. Any order you place with us is not accepted until we have provided you with a written Sales Order Confirmation (by email, post or in person). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you this Order Confirmation. This Sales Order is a binding contract between Our Company Ltd and the Customer.
3. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us confirming that your order has been accepted (Sales Order Confirmation). .
4. The customer is responsible for checking the detail on the Sales Order and ensuring that it is correct. Any amendments should be noted at the time and an amended Sales Order confirmation will then be issued.
5. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document issued by us is subject to correction without any liability on our part.
6. We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time by posting the updated version on our Website, at which point they will apply to any future orders made (but will not affect any existing orders). Examples of reasons for change include changes to our products, prices, guarantee or delivery terms, changes to our business needs or supply structure, or for technical or legal reasons.
1. All products are subject to availability.
2. Stock availability and delivery dates provided on the website and subsequently communicated in any form are estimates and cannot be guaranteed.
3. It is your sole responsibility to choose the colour and quality of the fabrics for your order that is suitable for your intended use of those Products, and to take all appropriate measurements in your property to ensure that the dimensions of those Products are suitable for your intended use of them.
4. Any Clearance or Ex-display Products will be identified and be stated to be sold as such on the Website or in our showroom. Such Products may not necessarily be in perfect condition, so please check before you buy that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended particular use.
5. All descriptions of products are correct at the time of publication. We continually strive to improve our product range and reserve the right to amend the specification of Products without prior notice in relation to future sales.
6. Occasionally we experience difficulties in supplying certain products and materials and we may need to substitute them with alternatives of equal or better standard and value. If you do not accept a substitute that is materially different from the Product that you originally ordered, we will cancel your order for the relevant Product and provide you with a full refund.
SPARQ Living offers a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not happy simply return it to us in 30 days and we will refund your purchase. SPARQ Living can only accept returns for products that were purchased directly from store.sparqliving.com, are returned in original packaging, and unused. Please submit a copy of your receipt for proof of purchase. If you purchased a SPARQ Living product through a different store you must contact the original place of purchase for a refund. The original store might have different return policies that you need to observe.
We do not refund shipping charges.
· Refunds equal the order total.
· Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
· We do NOT accept returns on customized or engraved products.
If you have any questions, please contact us for more details : email@example.com